Ten Important Questions For Latino Leadership (Or Leadership in Latino Orgs…)
1. Are you working for the good of the community and the mission or for your personal gain?
2. Does divide and conquer mean working together to achieve more for everyone or working to create divisions within the community for your advantage?
3. Are you looking to advance others, yourself, both or neither?
4. Are integrity, ethics and values part of your decision making process?
5. Is your funding and financial health contingent upon how it benefits a few or the community at large?